1. A new and exciting opportunity good for the future of a company.
2. A speciallydesigned issue tree to solve Profit problems in consulting case interview. The framework starts with a math equation.
3. A portfolio analysis technique that is based on product life cycle
4. A type of Merger in which the companies share the same market but offer different products
5. The concept of a Balanced scorecard was introduced in 1992 by David Nortan and Kaplan
6. The visual representation of consumer perceptions of brands, products, services, and organizations as a whole Mapping
7. A framework that helps in choosing and prioritizing the best marketing channel from all the possible channels through a fourstep process.
8. An Italian polymath who introduced the 8020 rule