Varun drove his car for 80 kms due North. Then he turned left and drove for 100 kms. Again he turned left & drove yet another 80 kms. Again he turned left and drove his car 120 kms. How far do you think he actually drove his car from the initial position?
Exactly six trade representatives negotiate a treaty: K, L,M, N, O, P. There are exactly six chairs evenly spaced around a circular table. The chairs are numbered 1 through 6, with successively numbered chairs next to each other and chair number 1 next to chair number 6. Each chair is occupied by exactly one of the representatives. The following conditions apply:
- P sits immediately next to N.
- L sits immediately next to M, N, or both.
- K does not sit immediately next to M.
- If O sits immediately next to P, O does not sit immediately next to M.
- Which one of the following seating arrangements of the six representatives in chairs 1 through 6 would NOT violate the stated conditions?
If L sits immediately next to P, which one of the following is a pair of representatives who must sit immediately next to each other?
If K sits directly between L and P, then M must sit directly between
If N sits immediately next to M, then K can sit directly between
If L sits immediately next to M, then which one of the following is a complete and accurate list of representatives any one of whom could also sit immediately next to L?
If L sits immediately next to N, which one of the following statements must be false?
If K sits immediately next to O, then L CANNOT sit directly between
P, Q, R, S, T, V and W are seven friends who left for seven different destinations: Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh and Jaipur- each one left on a different day of the week.
- R left for Jaipur on Monday.
- On the last day of the week, which was a Sunday, the person left for Bangalore.
- T left the next day of P who left for Chandigarh and on the previous day of W.
- S left for Kolkata on Friday.
- Q did not leave for either Hyderabad or Bangalore and W left for Delhi.
- On which day of the week did T leave?
Which of the following combinations of person-place is NOT correct?